When you’re feeling down, babies and animals are two sure-fire ways to lift your mood instantly. TikTok is a wellspring of content featuring babies, animals, and sometimes even babies and animals in the same video, which makes for a double whammy of cuteness.
Since 2016, TikTok has been a source of entertainment, inspiration and learning on a wide variety of topics. From wellness to literature and everything in between, the platform features content on just about any subject matter you can think of.
Given the wide range of topics you can explore on TikTok, the social media app has blown up in recent years. As of the end of 2021, a total of 1.2 billion people were using the platform, and that number is expected to reach 1.5 billion by the end of this year.
These Babies on TikTok Will Lift Your Mood
In all honesty, babies are the most innocent creatures on this planet, so watching them do cute things on TikTok can help you forget all the negativity in the world and connect with pure joy.
Here are seven adorable #BabiesofTikTok videos that are guaranteed to put a smile on your face (unless you’re a heartless monster):
@austingeter Toooo easy 😂 w/@charliegeter #MyRoutine #fyp #babiesoftiktok #DailyVlog ♬ original sound – austingeter
1. Babies will cry at the drop of a hat, which can often make for some hilarious content on TikTok. In this video, a baby expresses her dissent every time her dad sits down, only to be one-upped by him as he steals the spotlight.
@rheatries Sun Kissed Rhea Tries Chicken Alfredo Except It’s Mashed Potatoes 🍝 🥔 #babies #baby #babiesoftiktok #tiktokbabies #rheatries ♬ Hungry Eyes – Graham Blvd
2. This baby gives the song “Hungry Eyes” new meaning.
@marriedwithminis Any other parents have this issue? 😂#pandemicbaby #pandemicbabies #pandemicparents #pandemicproblems #babiesoftiktok #momtok #momsoftiktok #babytok ♬ Happy Laughing – Sound Effect
3. Very often, toddlers are like tiny, adorable, drunk adults. Behold this video of an adorable little one trying to get used to wearing shoes as the perfect example.
@chloeboboey I didn’t think it would work on her tbh #babiesoftiktok #meanparents #cutestbaby ♬ original sound – Chloé
4. Playing pranks on babies may seem terrible at first, but this TikTok video is completely harmless and too cute to resist.
@briaallyse I’m dying 😂 he is too much! Anyone else’s littles can’t keep their hands off the tree? #christmas #babiesoftiktok #ineededthatlaugh #thingsbabiesdo ♬ original sound – Cannizzaro Fam
5. You really can never predict what a toddler is going to do next. In this video, a baby catches his mom off guard with an adorably sinister expression.
@sho.fox 😂🤣 #fyp #foryou #foryoupage #dogsoftiktok #babytok #cute #husky #baby #haha #babygiggles #huskiesoftiktok #playtime #funny #babyplaying #purelove ♬ original sound – shoneen
6. If this video of a toddler playing with his Huskie friend doesn’t make you smile, we don’t know what will.
@savannahmarie_20 She didn’t know weather today cry or not😂🥺 #babytok #jappnesesteakhouse ♬ Funny Song – Cavendish Music
7. And finally, the expression on this baby’s face during their first teppanyaki experience says it all.
Lead image by Patryk Kosmider/Adobe Stock.