More than 300 creative and gracious gardeners are looking forward to seeing you again – or for the first time at Garden Walk Buffalo.
The self-guided tour is absolutely free – no tickets required. Just pick up a map and start touring!
Headquarters, with maps, merchandise for sale, and volunteers that can help answer questions:
- Kleinhans Music Hall 3 Symphony Circle
Satellite sites, with maps only:
- First Presbyterian Church 1 Symphony Circle (Restrooms!)
- West Side Community Services 161 Vermont Street
- The Martin House 125 Jewett Parkway (Restrooms!)
Three ways to get maps for Garden Walk Buffalo:
- Download an abridged PDF here.
- At headquarters and satellite locations (above) only during the days and hours of the tour.
- Maps are available at select sponsor locations: (We’ll add to these as we get them distributed):
- Badding Bros Farm Market and Garden Center 10820 Transit Road
- Lockwoods Garden Center 4484 Clark Street
Garden Walk Buffalo is 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., the event takes place rain or shine. If you see a sign out before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m., you’re still welcome.
Restrooms will be available for the public at the two satellite sites, the Martin House and the at First Presbyterian Church on Symphony Circle. Restaurants in the Elmwood Village and Allentown often have restrooms for patrons.
Parking is along city streets and is normally readily available very near most gardens. There will be no shuttles this year.
Purchase merchandise 10 am-4 pm both days only at the Kleinhans Music Hall headquarters, 3 Symphony Circle, Buffalo. The 2021 collection features artist Margaret Raab. Some items are available at this online shop.
Bring on summer! Discover more fun things to do in Buffalo.