This socially-distanced 16-show series will run every Thursday night from May 27 – Sept. 9, 2021 with select dates programmed in partnership with Black Fret.
Tickets for The Drop-In are FREE — Long Center Members will receive presale access every Friday and the general public can reserve tickets every Monday.
Make sure to stay tuned to Long Center & ACL Radio socials every Friday to learn which artist is performing that week.
LONG CENTER MEMBERS GET PRIORITY
Sign up to become a Long Center Member and receive first dibs on what we’re cooking up. Limited tickets to each show will be available to Members every Friday from May 21 – Sept. 3rd. Act fast and become a Member today!
Don’t wanna miss the action? Get notified every time ticket reservations open for each show by signing up here.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Seating is first come, first served. Once inside the venue there is no re-entry permitted.
- Doors open at 6:30pm // Show starts at 8pm. Please arrive by 7:30pm in order to guarantee your seat.
- 1 ticket = 1 person
- Pets are not permitted for this show.
- Parking is located at the PEC Garage next door to the Long Center, and is usually $8-$10.
HEALTH & WELLNESS PROTOCOLS
- All patrons will receive a wellness check prior to accessing the Long Center Box Office or the event. High temperatures on entry or otherwise failing the wellness check will result in denial of entry for the entire party.
- Masks are required on entry and throughout the venue but can be removed while in your seat eating and drinking.
- Maintain social distance from other parties and individuals while on the property.
- Hand sanitizer and soap are available. Wash/sanitize your hands often.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
At The Drop-In bar, look out for drink specials from Michelob Ultra, Tito’s Handmade Vodka, and Truly Hard Seltzer. Other beverages and food will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink is allowed for this event.
Find more information here.
Learn about more fun things to do in Austin.